We are still having issues with keeping our campus clean. Let's all work on it together.
The school uniform requirement is in effect from the time a student enters the HTLA campus in the morning until she/he leaves in the afternoon, regardless of the time. Students may change into “X-Block clothes” for the X-Block period but are required to change back into their school uniform after X-Block. The uniform applies to field trips, site visits, academic internships, and other school related activities.
- Clothing must cover areas from shoulder to shoulder, neck to mid-thigh.
- Long khaki color or black slacks (any brand) - NO jeans, denim material pants, sweats, skinny jeans, or leggings.
- Khaki color or black skirt or shorts that are mid-thigh or longer length
- Long or short sleeve solid navy blue, light blue, white, or black collared polo shirts. The polo shirt may have a small logo (e.g. alligator) but no other writing.
- Students may wear a solid color white, navy blue, light blue, brown, or black knit sweater or jacket without a hood.
- Students may wear HTLA hoodies. No other hoodies will be allowed.
- Closed toe shoes (i.e., no flip flops or open-toed sandals)
- Hats and/or bandanas are not allowed to be worn inside the school. Headgear worn for purposes of religious observance shall be permitted.
- Clothes are to be free of rips and tears.